400A Small Industrial Pellet Mill
Specification of WHIR-400A Flat Die Pellet Mill
|Model||Power||Matched Diesel Engine||Wood Pellet Capacity||Feed Pellet Capacity||Packaging Size|
WHIR-400A Pellet Mill Introduction
Designed with rotating roller and stationary flat die, our WHIR-400A pellet mill is the largest model of diesel flat die pellet mill, which has the capacity of 400-550kg/h for wood pellets and 900-1100kg/h for feed pellets. This small pellet mill can press the agricultural wastes or wood materials into small pellets with a certain density and hardness, which can be burnt like common wood or coal. WHIR-400A pellet mill can be used everywhere without the limit of working place, even in the remote rural areas with the shortage of electricity.
Features of WHIR-400A Industrial Pellet Mill
* Simple structure, east to operate, clean and maintain.
* Wide applicability, suitable for the production of fuel pellets, feed pellets and fertilizer pellets.
* Powered by diesel engine, available for mobile production.
* The roller groove is narrow inside and wide outside, the unique design can reduce the materials which are pushed inside the groove when pelletizing.
* The compression ratio of flat die can be adjusted according to the characteristics of raw materials.
* Adopt clutch and accelerating-decelerating device to change pelletizing speed.
Pay Attention to Raw Material Handling
Various materials can be pressed into biomass pellets, including the wood chips, sawdust, agricultural straws, alfalfa, bagasse, bamboo powder, peanut shell, rice husk, etc. However, there is still something shall be paid more attention before pelletizing.
Moisture content is an essential factor that influence the final pellet quality. Generally, the ideal moisture content of raw materials is 12%-20%. It will be hard to be shaped if the raw materials are too dry. Conversely, too wet raw materials will make the pellets loose, easy to break, and inconvenient to be stored.
Raw Material Size
The ideal diameter of input raw materials is less than 5mm, the smaller the better. Too large raw materials will block the pellet mill, thus lowering the production efficiency.
Raw Material Supply
Constant raw material supply is essential for making biomass pellets. In order to save the production cost, the pelletizing place should be close to the supply area of raw materials. The more closer, the less you have to pay for transporting the raw materials.